Holistically Inclined, Minimally Invasive Treatment
At Schwanekamp Dentistry, we help your mouth and body heal with minimally invasive treatment. This is achieved through our Maximized Adhesive Resin Composites, or “MARCs.” A “MARC” is not a filling. It is an advanced restoration that utilizes a special, “Maximized Adhesive” protocol. This technique gives us the option to restore the tooth in a more conservative manor. The benefits of these restorations are many.
- Minimally invasive (less drilling and discomfort)
- Less expensive than a crown
- No gooey impression or temporary
- Only requires one dental visit
- Preserves and strengthens tooth structure
- More bio compatible with gum tissue than a metal filling or crown
- More aesthetically pleasing
- Less sensitivity
- Designed to break before the tooth (therefore preventing further damage to the tooth structure)
- Can be repaired (unlike a crown)
- Protects the nerve of the tooth, preventing abscessing and may avoid the need for a root canal!
Comments are closed.